This guide provides an overview of how to download and install our Windows SDK.
- Visual Studio 2019 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Valid SDK credentials (SB Client ID, SB Secret, oAuth URL, API Base URL, and Callback URL)
- Provision online terminal
- .Net Framework Version 4.7.2 or later
- Open Visual Studio.
- Select Clone a repositoryor Git > Clone.
- On the Clone a repository, please input the link below to Repository location.
- Set the Path where you would store our Windows SDK.
- Click Clone.
To demonstrate the capabilities of SmartBridge Windows SDK, we have provided a Windows Sample App that you can run after you download our SDK. You can always develop your own app by following the similar steps that we have provided here or refer to various code samples that we have provided to enable various functions/features here.
You need to be a system administrator to run this app for the first time.
- Click View > Solution Explorer.
- Under Solution Explorer, click rms-testapp-cs.
- Click Start or press F5 to run.
If you're looking for help, shoot us an email. Please include a description of the issues that you are running into.
Updated 7 months ago