To integrate our Windows SDK into your app, simply download the NuGet package that we have provided by following the steps below.
- Visual Studio 2019 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Valid SDK credentials (SB Client ID, SB Secret, oAuth URL, API Base URL, and Callback URL)
- Provision online terminal
- .Net Framework Version 4.7.2 or later
- Go to Tools > Options.
- Under NuGet Package Manager, click Package Sources.
- Click + to add a new source.
- Set Name and Source.
Please don't forget to remember the directory that you set to store this NuGet package.
- Click OK.
- Download the NuGet Package from Github and put it in your new NuGet Source Directory.
- Under Solution Explorer, right-click the project name and click Manage NuGet Packages.
- Click Browse and My Sources from Package source drop-down menu.
- Click RMS-SB v1 and Install.
Updated 7 months ago
Did this page help you?